Improper digestion...

My latrine is not being...after taking madication my latrine is going...but when my latring is regular then it is loose...and problem of gas...after being latrine my gas problem is solved
views-icons 115 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Improper digestion...

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician
Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
This is a case of chronic indigestion or IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME. Avoid taking any diary products, avoid red meats and spices. Avoid taking digene or gelusil after food. Take ORS regularly. Tab. Pantocid DSR 1tab twice daily before food for 1month. Tab. Norflox 400mg 1tab twice daily after food for 5days. Cap. Econorm 1cap once daily at night for 3days. Review if problem recurs.