Improper digestion

I cannot eat spicy food. When ever the food is spicy , I feel something is burning in my stomach after eating . also I feel very thirsty also and thereby need to drink water again and again. I feel my digestion system is weak and immediately goes down as soon as I eat food outside.

Gastric acid helps in emptying of stomach ,with weak lower esophageal spincter gastric acid reflux to esophagus causing burning sensation after food . Try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga