Implantation bleeding?

Hi. I just wanted to know when does implantation bleeding take place? Is it before due period date or after it? And how do we differentiate between them? I had oral sex with my boyfriend. My periods were late by a week because i took a lot of stress. The periods lasted for only two days properly and flow was sort of light but not that much. Is it implantation bleeding? And also I have a slight backache which comes and goes.

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Periods are affected by numerous factors, including stress. Oral sex does not lead to pregnancy. You can do a urine pregnancy test to allay your doubts. Implantation bleeding occurs around expected menses. But in your case, pregnancy is unlikely. Don't worry about a single disturbed period.
switch to a method like OC pills or condom to remain stress free

Hello....... You don't have to worry at all.. Oral sex don't lead to pregnancy.. One get pregnant after having sexual intercourse ... Your delayed periods have some other reason.. And usually bleeding last for two to three days.. Nothing to worry about it.... Have nutritious food...