Implantation Bleeding
Hey please clear my doubt i have it in my mind since a long time. Does implantation bleeding occur just few days before due period date or can it happen anytime and has nothing to do with periods? Please reply as soon as possible its urgent

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Implantation bleeding is ttotally different from your periods. Implantation bleeding mimics periods and usually happens after 5 odd days after conceiving.  Which is most of the time around the time of your periods. The bleeding is very light and the bleeding doesnt resemble menstrual bleeding either. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.