Immunue system

Hi, i just want to know how to keep myself healthy and how to keep my immune system too strong. What foods should i eat what should i do for this. Because i m in the treatment of tb. I want full n speed recovery. I should take care of my immune system to not to get it again after a new infection of tb.

Doctor Answers (1) on Immunue system

Greetings. Sometimes it may not be in our hands completely, and falling il to certain diseases and infections may be by far genetically mediated to some extent or incidental. However, never the less - its important to maintain a healthy mind and body by - the following 1. Practise some form of physical fitnes routine - gym / running/ yoga / swimming/ any sport - what ever suits your time and body type.. 2. Balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables and adequate vitamins . High amount of Vitamin C containing fruits should be taken. 3. Learn to De-stress - mental /emotional exertion also undermines immunity. Warm regards
see a qualified doctor near you for any further specific issues
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging