Immunologist Mangalore
Looking for allergic/immunologist specialist in Mangalore. My brother often getting cold , rashes on the skin. Sometimes he is facing breathing difficulties also
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can find best doctors in your city by using practo or Consult any medical college hospital they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?