Immatured behavior
Hi, I have nephew who is 14 years old, but he still behave as a small child, and what I observed in him is, he is more interested in girly things rather than going out and playing with boys. Can someone explain why is he not being matured because I see people of hi same age are much more matured and intelligent

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello girly things in the sense can you please elaborate!!may be its the surrounding that he has grown may have female dominance as age progresses he can definitely understand what he should do if the problem persists consult paediatrician or endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.