Imbalance hormones
Hello.i m suffering from hormonal disbalance and pcod.due to this i di not get u suggest me wat,to do for dis..i m 26yrs old nd 1 yr back i got engaged nd nw v r in physical relationship but i dnt take any knd of pills..i m struggling alot due to dis problem..i ve got eyebags or puffins,around my eyes,dullness in skin,dandruff problem,n Lost my glowing skin..plz help me to get all dis,again..
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid based cream 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots to help you attain a "glow". 4. A thorough Evaluation by dermatologist and gynaecologist 5. You can also read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Next Steps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.