Im suffering with cough
Iam suffering with cough when the climate is cold.I have smoking habit since 10 years.I'm feeling lot of problems like joint pains,cough is very high when the climate is cold.what shall I do?

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from seasonal exacerbation of cough and chest tightness. It can be the early symptoms of asthma. Do a chest X-Ray, pulmonary function test and consult a chest specialist for proper management.
Dr. Hari Om Gupta
General Surgeon 11 yrs exp Lucknow
Does u have hemoptesis , fever or any  other associated symptoms. According to ur details u r suffering from respiratory infection may be Co associated with allergy. Go for XRAY chest PA view, complete blood count &  consult to a general physician first and receive treatment for the same. send ur X Ray chest & blood test to me for further assistance.