Im suffering from vitiligo
1 yr bfore white spots started on my elbows n on chest,and they disappeared but now i can see the spots on my knees,back,even in face .now im taking ayurvedic treatment and even applying psoralen seeds powder on patches,is there a chance of cyre for my disease

vitiligo can be controlled with tablets and creams are available which are supposed to be combined with phototherapy that is sunlight. unless we control the immune process which is destroying your melanocytes, the progress will not stop. please call me or send photos using online consult option of your current patches so that i can start treatment for you.