Im overweight fat anxious abt sex helth.
Hello docs, Please help. I'm overweight about 92-95kg and 5'9feet tall. (I don't have any disease yet) I had low testosterone and weight problems in my puberty. My size measures at full erect 12-13cm and flaccid 3'inch at normal warm temperature. I'm depressed and negative Abt my self:( *** I want to Know that If I loose weight and boost my testosterone naturally by exercise and diet  Can I expect positive change in my sexual health and size. Help really appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem
chat through online chat option for guidance
yes exercise lifestyle changes can do it
Yes chat with me.
if you want permanent solution  and really want then take proper treatment in ayurveda and consult online follow our diet menu and yoga chart
Chat with me for counseling and treatment