Im having face issues
I'm having face issues.I'm teenager .what should I do????????I m having since 2 year n dark spots on face
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Your complaint of hyperpigmentation is non specific. It might be due to acne or freckles... consult dermatologist for examination and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?