Iliac bone fracture

50 days back I met with an accident and injured with iliac bone fracture.In this 50 days of time i have consulted 5 doctors where someone is suggesting to go for surgery and someone is telling no need to worry. Really i'm not getting what to do. As of now i was not comfortable in sitting for more hours which i need to do in as IT profession. Anyone please suggest me better way to get out of this thing.
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Consult a senior orthopedic surgeon and start physiotherapy exercises as suggested by him.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?