IGe Levels of 1700
Hi Doctor, I have been suffering from allergic eruptions since my childhood. As per latest diagnosis, i have Psoriasis and eczema. I have these atjoints ankle or elbow or knee. My Ige levels are 1700. How to reduce these? I regularly take Antihistamines - Allegra 120 and Montair LC which gives relief. Please help, I'm in deep trouble. Homeopathy or Allopathy- nothing has cured it till date.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. It is important for you to understand that whether psoriasis or eczema, we are looking to get a good control on the disease and look what has been the exacerbating factor for you. We may not be able to achieve 100% cure but we can achieve 100% control over the condition. So see a qualified dermatologist and continue regular treatment and follow up with him