Ichy elbow with rashes
I don't have any allergies to food or any, may be I don't know this is my first time happening like this. I saw on net that it is a serious problem like that is it true,if so who should I consult to

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings.  Firstly don't be carried away after reading anything on the Internet.  Yes gluten allergy or dermatitis herpetiformis can cause rashes on the elbows but that Doesn't mean that every rash on elbow is dermatitis herpetiformis. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you and let him make a diagnosis.  Warm regards