I was pregnant
I was pregnant and having my 11th week. My doctor suggested me genetic screening and antenatal profile on this 24th. I need to know why the test needed. I attach my previous scan report for further details. Will u plz help me through this.

Hello .....if you had any previous abortion or any history of genetic disease doctor will ask for genetic screening .... Or else it could just be an NT scan it's done at 11 to 12 weeks of pregnancy to know the growth thickness of neural tube, it's routine scan nothing to worry....