I want to try sidenafil to increase time
I want to try  sidenafil to extend my timing to make it more enjoyable for my partner and to reenergise it

Sildenafil is not a proper medicine to encrease the timing. Pre mature ejacuation is very common and complex problem. One can improve once timing with proper counseling and information. No need of medication. Consult a sex expert in ur area, or discuss the issue in detail, via paid online chatting.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+124
Chat with a sexologist
do u think sidenafil is base if sex/marriage??
How much is ur existing time