I want to reshap my nose
I have small wide and lift can i reshap my nose without sergery actualy because of my nose shap i look very ugly . How to reshap my nose without any sergery ? Is it possible or not any device or exsercise are able to do it ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No. Its not possible. You have to go under the knife to make it proper. I would suggest you consult a cosmetic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.