I want to delay my period
My age is 39 my last period date 22 march my period always come fast but my sister in law marriage is on 18 april and so many function is there i want my period delat till 2 may pls suggest me
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, yes you can delay periods,, they are few options, you can take oral contraceptive pills,, first 21 tablets in that will avoid menstruation. Or tablet norethistrone e which is synthetic progesterone which will avoid menstruation till you take,, but these tablets can be taken only after consulting doctor in person. So please visit a gynecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.