I want to ask which pr

Hi I want to ask which protein supplement would be best for  me that helps to burn fat and gives muscle building stamina and ripped body for workout training in gym as I am a regular to gym having weight 71 kg and height 5ft'8inches tall. Theres many supplements are available so which one should I go for it.
views-icons 120 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi Go for protein rich foods like egg white,chicken,almond,soya beans etc...keep your diet proper...since we are prohibited to give prescription consult dietitian they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?