I want my secondpregnancy

I have hypothyroidism,.my thyroid level is 0.034, I am planning for second pregnancy, but I can't get pregnancy, I want to know the what's the problem is inside of mine please send me the right answer and what should I do?

Doctor Answers (2) on I want my secondpregnancy

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
I strongly  believe  that  you have autoimmune  thyroiditis.  It cannot  be  cured with pills but the good news is that it can be reversed by healing the body. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for the query regarding hypothyroidism and subfertility.

At the outset, I'd like to confirm which test result I'd mentioned here (?  Free T3, free T4 or TSH) as the levels of all these tests are required to know if your hypothyroidism is undercontrol as well as the medicines you are receiving.
There is no clear data associating hypothyroidism with subfertility especially if you have a prior conception and your periods are regular.

As you have conceived earlier I would like to ask you regarding.
- Regularity of menstrual cycle.
- Breast feeding.
- Other associated medical disorders.
- Period which u are trying to conceive
- Any surgical intervention like a curettage done in the past.
- Ease of conception during the first pregnancy.
- Other gynaecological symptoms like severe dysmenorrhea.

With a regularly menstruating women there is a 15-20 percent chance of conception per cycle. It would be good to try spontaneously for 1 year and start on folic acid supplements daily. Most gynaecologists recommend testing after 12 months of spontaneous trying, especially before 35 years. Do consult a local gynaecologist for formal preconceptional counselling if possible.

Do let me know if there are any other queries.

Regards,
Aditi