I wanna end my meaningless life.
Im such a crybaby, with just a simple problem I get paranoid and stress and also super sad. i feel like my life is always like this. I feel like nothing is gonna change in my life, I dont get the things I want. My parents always get the choice for me. But I dont want to. and they are abusing me mentally. embarrasing me in public like shouting at me infront of many people. and I just wanna cry and kill myself. I dont know what to do with my life.

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.