I used panderm plus cream for my face sk
I had used panderm plus cream for my face, now i stopped using it and my face became black and pimples and black spots were seen on my face. When my skin was exposed to sun light it becomes worse.

Please stop using skin lite cream as it contains strong steroids which can serious side effects in the long run. Steroid induced acne, sun sensitivity, rosacea, atrophy, stretch marks, pigmentation, dryness etc to name a few side effects. Please don't use any such Steroid containing fairness creams. You will require treatment to slowly put you off this cream as the skin becomes addicted to the steroid. Hence you are facing such a problem. Please call me or send photos through online consult option for proper examination and treatment.

Face pimple cream for men Cosmelite skin cream uses Antifungal cream for face