I saw a tiny red worm in my urine
Hi,before 4 days I had a stomach pain I thought by heat im getting a stomach pain dats y I ignored it and next day morning I saw a tiny red worm in my urine I was afraid and today morning after peeing again I saw a tiny red worm I'm very much worried is it dangerous to my health,is it will effect my fertility plz do answer

HELLO, THESE ARE CRIMY A WORMIN STOOL. NO EFFECT IN FERTILITY. TABLET ALBENDAZOLE THREE TABLET EVERY ALTERNATE DAY. CONSULT A M.D. PHYSICIAN. O.K, BYE.

Tiny black particles in urine Tiny red lines on face Tiny red bumps on stomach