I pill problem
Hello doctor , After consuming I pill it been almost 5. Days of the consumption of I pill , I have lot of bloating sensation in stomach, gastritis issue , first tym this gas prblm is occurring Also bloating , uneasiness , discomfort . Menses hasn't come yet one Usually get delayed for 5 to 6 days , Is everything normal with me , Utter bloating is occurring,with gastritis No such vomitting has come yet, Worried lil bit

No need to worry dear,just wait for the periods it will come , periods might be bit irregular while on ipill. The symptoms will gradually reduce.