I need solution forPiles

My dad was suffering from piles problem very severely in 2010 .he used to have blood motions and condition was very critical . so,we went for surgery and doctor removed some part of the skin. again after 6 years i.e in 2016 this month again this problem arises morning after going to motion he's suffering from pain for almost 3 to 4 hours. Can anyone suggest some treatment and proper diet please

Doctor Answers (1) on I need solution forPiles

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Maybe due to fissures...Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation. Exercise regularly. Engage in 30 minutes or more of moderate physical activity, such as walking, most days of the week. Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body, which may promote healing of an anal fissure...Sitz baths after bowel movements and as needed provide significant symptomatic relief because they relieve some of the painful internal sphincter muscle spasm...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....if no improvements consult surgeon.