I m underweight
My age is 28 yrs old ....and my height is 5 foot and my weight is 36 kg. ... I m very lean and thin ...and I always feel tiered. ...I have major gastric problem. ...

Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
What is your gastric problem? Please elaborate. If you have any conditions like frequent episodes of loose stools and/or constipation, bleeding when going to the toilet? Or vomiting and nausea, please consult a gastroenterologist in your area. And you need to follow a good diet, and include a lot of diary products and ghee, and also proteins. If you're a non vegetarian increase the consumption of meat. But first get evaluated for your gastric problems.