I m underweight
My age is 28 yrs old ....and my height is 5 foot and my weight is 36 kg. ... I m very lean and thin ...and I always feel tiered. ...I have major gastric problem. ...

What is your gastric problem? Please elaborate. If you have any conditions like frequent episodes of loose stools and/or constipation, bleeding when going to the toilet? Or vomiting and nausea, please consult a gastroenterologist in your area. And you need to follow a good diet, and include a lot of diary products and ghee, and also proteins. If you're a non vegetarian increase the consumption of meat. But first get evaluated for your gastric problems.