I'm suffering shingles
I'm suffering last 3 months zoster virus shingles my left side stomach and back side now rashes all gone but remain pain and swelling stomach and abdominal pain and sometimes itching..

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Postherpetic neuralgia is a pain that persists in some people who have had shingles. It often eases and goes over time. Medication can often ease the pain. Loose-fitting cotton clothes are best to reduce irritation of the affected area of skin. Pain may be eased by cooling the affected area with ice cubes (wrapped in a plastic bag), or by having a cool bath. Usually pain killers are less likely to ease this type of pain, but tricyclic antidepressants can ease this type of neurotic pain better. Consult MD medicine physician for prescription.