I m fcng fall problm
From last two three months my hair volume is decreasing day by day there is huge hair fail my forehead area is day by day increasing due to hair loss please help me and tell me why it is happening n what is the solution of this please

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Have a proper diet. Eat foods containing high amount of biotin. Only this much can be advised on this platform. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management based on your exact cause. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.