I m a sinus patient .

Which treatment should i prefer homeopathy , Ayurvedic Or our normal english . Actuall i wanna cure it without any type of operation .

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

If anybody tells you that surgery can cure you of your sinusitis, he/she is lying. Medicines alone can do so. Unfortunately sometimes endoscopic nasal surgery may be required to make way for the medicines to reach the diseased areas of the nose and sinuses which may be obstructed. This is a minimally invasive procedures done nowadays using LASERs and endoscopic equipment which leads to fast recovery and hardly any discomfort. I do packless surgeries so, you can use your nose to breathe immediately after the procedure... NO BANDAGES / SCARS OVER FACE! However medicines may be needed to be taked over a long period of time.. Upto 2-3 years regularly... But they will not affect your quality of life in any way whatsoever.