I hVe thining & hair fall
My hair is getting thinner and hair fall too due to which my scap seen visible , i feel the thinning through out my head i have irregular periods and have powdry dandruf too due to which my hair is rough. Please suggest me some good hair supplements and shampoo

Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Subh Arogya.... Mam your condition is definately due to hormonal imbalance as suggested earlier.... Please consult Ayurvedic doctor near you and then start treatment....mostly you would need to go through Detoxification process (Panchkarma ). This would help you in all your symptoms as they are interrelated to each other.... Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hormonal imbalance causes severe hair fall and thinning of hairs. Start doing Yoga pranayama with simple and nutritive food habits like fruits and vegetables reduce sugar, junk food, bakrey food etc. Take Lohasava , ashokarista, Satavari gulam which controls hormonal imbalance and helps in hair growth , reduce hair fall.
Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Do you have pcod or thyroid. Kindly check it because your hairfall may be related to these conditions.    For extreme dandruff you need to take medicines internally as well. Take mahamanjishthadi kadha 3 tspn ( mix it in 1 cup water) 3 times a day half hr after meals and asthoposhak vati 1 tab 3 times a day. Arnica antidandruff shampoo with dandruff pack  and karanjadi oil for application on scalp.