I havent got ma periods
It's been 2 months dat I've got ma periods. I have psos, in which I was under medication however I didn't get it frm last month. I'm increasing ma weight n gettin ache all over ma face again. Couldn't plz suggest me wat should I do

Hello there we understand how bothersome it would be when something strange is happening with our body. But don't you worry all you need to do go consult a local general physician and get you thyroid levels done and an abdominal scan would be preferable because these symptoms are most likely to be thyroid and ovary related.we are glad that we could help you with our knowledge. Thank you