I have virel feaver
Headache ..eye infection..body temperature fever ..please tell what medicine I should take. I have this from last 15 days . I have taken few regular medicine like combiflame and parasitamal not got any affect.

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Raipur

If you have recurrent fever, suggest you to consult good Homeopathic Doctor, you can consult Dr. Adil Hingora online, city Raipur, you can call and discuss your problem, we will send medicine at your given address.

Hello,If you have viral fever for sure symptomatic treatment is sufficient . and no requirement of antibiotics as it has no effect on virus. You can continue with medicines . most of viral fever subsides on it's own. But your having eye infection , you must consult opthalmologist in nearest hospital once.