I have tubercular lymphnodes
Can I smoke , how much time take to recover, best diet in it, and medicine name please and whts your special advice in this deasese.

Dear , don't worry But sorry to say,  don't think about smoke If no resistant to medicine no complications it takes one year to get cure , if resistant then takes near about two years Have healthy diet and exercise ,yoga  from trained yoga  teacher If u have any query , u can take expert advice of infectious disease control specialist , doctor is only available in multi speciality hospital ,

+149
Chat with a doctor
I have a best diet plan for you Consult with me privately
Recovery may be 6month to one year bye