I have to loose my weight

I want to loose my weight i dont know about diet and excercises... is dancing ok? and my belly fat is such a problem kindly help me... as im suffering from PCOS its imp to loose weight..please help

Doctor Answers (1) on I have to loose my weight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Yes, dancing is a good excercise and you can continue that. Along with that you also need to follow a strict diet. Have a high protein and low carbohydrate diet. Drink lots of water. Have 2 cups of green tea in a day. Avoid processed foods and junk foods. Avoid oily foods. Try to walk as much as you can rather than taking vehicles. Rather than having 3 meals, break that same amount of food into 5 smaller meals and have at a regular interval. Don't sleep immediately after food. Let there be atleast 3-4 hours gap before you sleep. Seek treatment of PCOD from a gynaecologist and you will be fine. All the best. Regards