I have thyroid
Sir I have thyroid and my throat is getting bigger in size and my weight is getting heavy and I feel weak every time and I fell not to do any work I take eltroxin since 14 years.Plz give some suggestion.

Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO GET T3 T4 TSH THYROID SCAN FNAC OF THE THYROID DONE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN/SURGEON AND DECIDE BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Probably swelling of thyroid due to goitre. But more info needed. Get a ultrasound of it done and consult a general physician along with the reports for further evaluation and management.  Do not ignore this as it tends to increase only and not decrease. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. It seems your thyroid gland is getting enlarged, probably due to underlying goiter or thyroid nodules. That is causing increasing hypothyroidism leading too lethargy and exhaustion. Do a full thyroid profile (TSH, free t3, free T4) and USG of thyroid gland, and follow up with me. Hope this helps.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Consult general physician .. Your thyroid size is growing bigger it compresses trachea and surrounding structure. FNAC is recommended by doctor... Get a thyroid profile test done.. After looking at values doctor will increase or decrease the dosage of eltroxin...