I have strep
I have strep I bleed a little is that normal for a little I fill like crap what do I need to do about this it scares me that I bleed a little I don't know whare is comeing from

Hello...... Please don't use short forms.. They are not authorized short forms.. I think you have throat infection.. With forceful cough one may bleed a little ,but you must consult general physician or ent specialist. Throat examination and swab culture is needed..

How to disinfect toothbrush after strep When to change toothbrush after strep