Can you get strep on antibiotics
I have been on Amoxicillin 500 twice daily for a month, 3 days ago my throat started feeling EXACTLY like it did when I had strep last time hurting. I just got a rapid strep test that was negative, but I'm worried that it is a false negative. Will a strep test be accurate due to the fact that I'm on an antibiotic already?

Yes it can be false negative since you are on antibiotics for long time already. And since you are suffering again even after taking full dose of antibiotics for considerably long period of time, there is no point in taking them at all. Stop for a week and repeat the test.
homeopathy will give you permanent and complete relief in this condition. feel free to contact for treatment
taking antibiotics for long duration can cause side effects. homeopathic treatment will help you without any undue side effects.

When to change toothbrush after strep How to disinfect toothbrush after strep