I have spots in hand
I have various small spots in my arms since 5-6 years, now it is increasing..it doesn't pain neither itches, but doesn't let my hands look good.

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hello, as per information provided by you, its difficult to suggest you remedy. Such spots on arms can be due to various reasons like dry skin, nutritional deficiency, allergy etc. So, its very important to have complete details of your problem, so that i can help you out better. Kindly provide following details: 1. dry skin? 2. itching? 3.dandruff? 4.any creams applied over same area? 5.photograph of problem area?