I have skin tag on aerola
I am 26 years old.skin tag looks round, medium size. is it serious. do i need to do some test. is skin tag on aerola a sign of breast cancer

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Who diagnosed it as a skin tag? I hope it's not Google. So now the question is it really a skin tag? If yes, then removal by cautery is suggested and the treatment is usually for cosmetic reasons. But if it is not a skin tag, you need to go see a dermatologist personally. A dermatologist cannot suggest a treatment without examining a patient. Visit a dermatologist near you and have a one on one discussion. That will help more than such forums.