I have sebaceous cyst on by back
I have sebaceous cyst on by back needs excision, I have been taking anti biotic and the cyst seems to have reduced. Do i consult a skin or general surgeon for edition of the cyst. Is it done with local anesthesia or general anesthesia. And how much does it cost.

Hello I understand your concern We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac under the skin filled with a cheese-like or oily, semi-solid material called sebum. Sebum is produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis. A foul odor is also often present in the substance called keratin which fills sebaceous cysts. Keratin is a protein that creates the sac of cells called sebaceous cysts. The bumps or lumps that can feel under the skin are actually the sac of cells. Sebaceous cyst arises due to the blockage of the sebaceous gland. It occurs anywhere in the body except sole and palm. Homeopathy Treatment & Homeopathic Remedies for Sebaceous Cysts • Agar. • Baryta carb. • Benz.acid. • Calc.carb. • Calc.fluor. • Calc.sil. • Conium. • Graph. • Heper sulph. • Kali hydr. • Lobelia. • Lyco. • Nat.carb. • Nit.acid. • Phyto. • Silicea. • Thuja. The correct constitutional remedy should be selected after complete case taking and individualisation You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance

Cyst removal from back of neck Sebaceous cyst treatment Sebaceous cyst on outer labia