I have pcod problem
Hello doctor,i am suffering pcod.my periods are irregular and it's very pain full.i am totally confused.i am not feeling well.plz suggest me

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, need some more detail, like weight, marital status, any male type hair distribution, etc. If you are over weight and junk food eater, you have to change life style and reduce your weight. If family history of diabetics in close  relatives, have to check your blood sugar and Insulin levels, and actions as per reports.