I have paralysis symptoms
Good evening Sir, I am Dinesh. I fell down from wall of 5 feet 3 years ago. Since the time I am getting neck pain and pain in back side of skull (middle of spinal cord) while breathing and moving hands. But now I am losing sensation for my both the hand when I am in sleep or when I keep them constant. Also my right leg is paining too much. I am feeling like imbalance while walking. No sleep, I am very dull, I am thin. Please let me know sir what should I do? I am from Andhra. I want to visit concern doctor. I have seen a great feedback for you. Can I consult you.

Dr. Phanindra V V

You need to undergo nasya karma and medicines at Ayurveda centre. You can consult me at my centre.