I have irregular periods
I have irregular periods And it has been three months gap now. Is there any chance of hormonal disorder or any other serious issue?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Absolutely. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....

Hi.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her... Consult gynecologist....