I have herpus virus
Currently being observed by a physician near to my home. My right face is infected including eye How long does it takes to recover... Suggest a skin doctor for consultation.
486 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
You seem to be suffering from Herpes zoster . Acyclovir 800 mg 5 times daily for a week helps. But consult a dermatologist for better management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.