I have heating in my priv

My private area is heating for bast 4 month my reports all r normal I show to doctors many but no use I drink 3 letter of Water daily can u please help me out form this problem
views-icons 77 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der fungal infections urinary tract infections and neuralgia should ruled out consult dermatologist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?