I have hairfall problem

I have hairfall problem since 2 years and i have been under treatment i think i have high level of DHT..
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

if you have doubt on your DHT level ,undergo test for it , if its high then doctor will prescribe medicine to lower it consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?