I have funlge infection
Dear doctor I have funlge infection and itching on inner thais and on bumps I used many fungal infection cream but I not getting relief from fungal so what should I do for this
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

As you are not getting relief with creams. You should visit a dermatologist and get a proper prescription which includes oral tablets as well. Till that time improve your hygiene by changing inner garments atleast twice a day to keep area dry.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.