I have erection problem
My penis not erect fully, i have thyroid propblem tsh 8.34,and when i lay down on bed with stomach side and think about sex my sperm out from penis when i press pressure on me plzzz, i m in big trouble, i don't know what to do. Plz help me...
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Gupta
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Mr. You can b cure with medicines need not to worry. You can contact on my number or whatsapp me i will give u the solution.Have a nice day.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.