I have dryness in nails ,
My finger nails look dry from the root , it looks dry and sticked to skin. I want to know the reason behind it and which specialist i want to consult

Dr. Harisha N L

Dry skin and dry nails are very uncomfortable condition associated with itching,scaling,cracking. It is caused due to various reasons. Few people have dry skin and nails always and few develop dry skin in particular seasons usually winter. Dryness is usually more over forearm leg and face....I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.